Call for Abstract
Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee invites submission of abstracts of original current work for oral and poster presentations. Note that oral presentations are open to Principal Investigators and PhD students only. Presenters are invited to submit abstracts not exceeding 200 words in Calibri font size 10. Every abstract will be reviewed and the Presenting Author specified on the abstract submission form will be notified by email if the abstract has been accepted or rejected for oral or poster presentation. Please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation in the registration form. Only one oral presentation is allowed per registered participant.Please submit your abstract in English, prepared as described in the Abstract Submission Form, by 31 January 2016 for review and inclusion in the Conference.
For the abstract submission form, please click here.
Presentations: Oral and Poster (in English)
- Abstract & registration deadline: 31 January 2016
- Acceptance notification: 15 February 2016
- Email address for abstract submission: ICMBB MSMBB<email@example.com>
- For enquiries:
- Address:Division of Genetics & Molecular Biology, Institute of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Email:ICMBB MSMBB<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Instructions for poster presenters:
- Posters must be prepared in A1 size [610 mm/24 in (w) x 914 mm/36 in (L)]
- The presenting author must be present during poster viewing sessions